{FOLLOW} | {DASHBOARD} | VISIT'S
Fanfic Crew..;


♔ updates ♔ crew ♔ rules & regulations ♔ status ♔ productions ♔ blacklist ♔ contact ♔ hang-out


Thank You ;
DON'T OPEN MY PAGE SOURCE! YOU HAVE A BRAIN ? BE YOUR SELF .
Pictures; Weheartit and Tumblr.
Basecode By; Ken
Skin By; Kai

◄ older posts newer posts ►
it's a new hello
Posted On Saturday, April 14, 2012 @ 7:14 AM by Yourname | 0 Comments This Entry


Everyone enjoying their summer? Well this is just another update. Sad to say, I bear bad news. One of our own would have to leave the site for some personal matters. We enjoyed having you around our dear ella. And we hope you all the best for your next move.


"Ella's site was one of the firsts I joined when I was a rookie trailer-maker. I had fun doing it under her management. It was in her site that I was ale to unleash the trailer-maker in me so I'd say that I am not who I am today without her and her wonderful site."
                                                      -FrenchSha

One the happy note, when God closes a door, He opens a window. So someone may have the opportunity to bust in. So let's welcome the fresh and new member of our family, irojimayo. Click here to view her profile. We wish you enjoy your stay!

And that's it for today. See you all guys in the next update. Hasta La Vista! :)

Icon: NINECREATIVITY