{FOLLOW} | {DASHBOARD} | VISIT'S
Fanfic Crew..;


♔ updates ♔ crew ♔ rules & regulations ♔ status ♔ productions ♔ blacklist ♔ contact ♔ hang-out


Thank You ;
DON'T OPEN MY PAGE SOURCE! YOU HAVE A BRAIN ? BE YOUR SELF .
Pictures; Weheartit and Tumblr.
Basecode By; Ken
Skin By; Kai

◄ older posts newer posts ►
updates
Posted On Saturday, November 19, 2011 @ 7:34 PM by Yourname | 0 Comments This Entry

This is FrenchSha speaking…

*clears throat* Is it on? Oh. Yes it is.

Good day everybody. How are you doing? Well if you’ve followed the site from the beginning until now, you will notice that this is the first time that we’ve ever posted a conversational letter under the website manager’s point of view. The reason is that since the site is multi-owned, I usually write with the third person’s POV so I often use we.

But now it’s my time to share a story. So I’ve joined some good trailer-requesting sites before and finally decided to make my own. But I wanted to share it and make the staff feel like they are a part of this site and that they have to take care of it because it is also theirs. So I made into a company-type site owned by selected people and call them Members. Then Fanfic Crew was born. It was hard to keep in touch with the members so after a while, from 9, the number went down to 4 active members now you know as Ella, Hana, FrenchSha, and TwilightSecrets.

I’ve been Fanfic Crew’s web manager for a couple of months now and sadly, I had to let it go. For whatever reason I have, it is not that important to even mention it here. And we looked for a trusted new web-associate who will take over the entire operation.

But before you meet her, let me bid you all farewell. For the meantime, I’d be having a break. I shall continue the request under my name and give myself time to think about things. This way, the entire site doesn’t have to suffer with my own decision - which is one of the best things about making the site ownership communal.

And I won’t be making this long. Farewell! *Waves* I really had a great time.

Labels: