{FOLLOW} | {DASHBOARD} | VISIT'S
Fanfic Crew..;


♔ updates ♔ crew ♔ rules & regulations ♔ status ♔ productions ♔ blacklist ♔ contact ♔ hang-out


Thank You ;
DON'T OPEN MY PAGE SOURCE! YOU HAVE A BRAIN ? BE YOUR SELF .
Pictures; Weheartit and Tumblr.
Basecode By; Ken
Skin By; Kai

newer posts ►
Staff
Posted On Wednesday, June 8, 2011 @ 1:54 AM by Yourname | 0 Comments This Entry
Note: Drama and Genre preference does not necessarily mean that member/trailer-maker will not accept or entertain your request. It will just serve as a guide to show which kind of drama or genre one member is good at.

alphabetical order







[Not Available for Request]
"Hi, I'm xautumnbellsx, but feel free to call me Amanda. I really like editing videos and trailers so I look forward to working with whoever choose me. I like to work closely with my requesters since I then can get a better grasp on what they want and make sure it looks as great as possible. I'm open to new ideas and I'd be very happy and lucky if you choose me to help you out." 

Username: xautumnbellsx
Title: “The JDorama Queen”
C: J-dramas. Jpop, K-pop, K-dramas, music, writing/reading fanfictions, editing videos and daydreaming, I'm really good at daydreaming xD
Birthday: August 15
Favorite Celebrities: Seto Koji, Miura Haruma, Miura Shohei, Shida Mirai, Kaku Kento, Sato Takeru, Toda Erika, and many more xD
Genre: Probably Comedy, Thriller, Action and maybe Romance
Productions: YOUTUBE CHANNEL









"Hi! I'm Ella, my full name is Raphaela which means 'Art Angel'. I am a Christian and a Filipino. I have a passion for all things Asian and a love for good food. My pastimes include reading, writing, watching, and learning new languages."

Username: Ella
Title: “The Art Angel”
C: Good food and all things Asian!
Birthday: June 5
Favorite Celebrities: Anybody who can actually act and sing well, and is not just another pretty face!
Genre: Drama/Romance/Angst
Productions: YOUTUBE CHANNEL | BLOGSPOT








"Hello there this is FrenchSha speaking. Wow, how long have I been into video-editing? More or less three years. But I can’t say I have the best works around here. One thing I’m sure of, however, is that I always give my all when doing a request. I don’t like to make my requester feel as if everything is rushed so it takes me long time to finish a request. I’d be happy if you choose me. :)"

Username: FrenchSha
Title: “The Theatrical Duchess”
C: Graphic-designing, Trailer-making, Story-writing and mostly doing nothing. *wink*
Birthday: December 06
Favorite Celebrities: Wallace Huo and Penny Lin
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance, Sci-Fi
Productions: YOUTUBE CHANNEL | BLOGSPOT | TUMBLR







"I'm open to new interesting story, but please understand that actor, actress U chose must be person who appear in drama, movies - so I can have good cuts. I can't make trailer with celeb who shows only for example in variety shows or at teledisk when he/she sings or dance in girls group XD"

Username: Gryzek5
Title: "The Soeul Shipper"
C : Architecture, Interior Designing (:
Birthday: April 1
Favorite Celebrities: Kim So Eun
Genre: Drama, Romantic Cute Love Story
Productions: YOUTUBE | TUMBLR







"Hello! I may not be the best, but I promise I would try my best. I probably have to say that there may be sometimes I can get it done quickly, unless if I'm busy with school and work."

Username: hana
Title: “The Video-Editing Freak”
C: video-editing and photoshopping
Birthday: February 12
Favorite Celebrities: Nishikido Ryo, Sawajiri Erika, Aragaki Yui, Miura Haruma, Yamashita Tomohisa, Horikita Maki
Genre: I like all kinds Comedy, Horror, Drama, Suspense, Thriller....but about creating trailers, I think I'm better at creating Drama.
Productions: YOUTUBE CHANNEL







"Hey, I'm your average Aussie (no we don't have Kangaroo's as pets :P) if you want a trailer feel free to request from me, I'll do my best to make it great for you~! Feel free to ask lots of questions or go into detail in your request, I don't bite."




Username: XxTwilightSecretsxX
Title: “The Romantic”
C: Music, reading, writting, video-making, photo editing and other such things. Dramas are a bit love of mine.
Birthday: December 12
Favorite Celebrities: B2ST/TVXQ
Genre: Angst, Romance, Action
Productions: YOUTUBE CHANNEL







"Hey! I'm WonderBinnie and I'm 18 years old. I've been making trailers almost two years now and I try to do my best when making your request :) Remember to read rules before requesting and have fun while visiting in here ^^"

Username: WonderBinnie
Title: “The Clumsy One”
C: EATING, trailer-making, writing
Birthday: December 26
Favorite Celebrities: LEE JOON, Jiyeon, Dongwoon, Han Hyo Joo, Minzy, Park Jungmin
Genre: Drama, Angst, Romance, Comedy
Productions: YOUTUBE CHANNEL | BLOGSPOT




Labels: , ,